Terms and Conditions
- PortalMorski Sp. z o.o. is the owner of Portal Morski, together with its "Crewing" division.
- The "Crewing" division does not participate in transactions between the market participants who use our resources. All the responsibility for the use of information found on our sites lies with the service users. PortalMorski Sp. z o.o. is not an offering party. It only publishes information concerning offers and offering parties. Contents of the offers to be found in the "Crewing" division are purely informative and must not be perceived as a commercial offer.
- Entering his personal data into the application form, the user gives the PortalMorski Sp. z o.o. company his consent to process the data and make them available, in compliance with the Act on Personal Data Protection of 27 August 1997, to crewing agencies searching for prospective employees.
- Websites content is subject to copyright under suitable provisions of the Act of 4 February 1994 on Copyright and Related Rights (Journal of Laws No. 80, 2000, item 904 with further amendments). The owner of the "Crewing" division is the sole proprietor of copyrights relating to the contents of materials on the websites.
- Any instance of reproduction, including copying, using or other form of communication to the public of the above-mentioned materials requires a written consent of the "Crewing" owner on penalty nullity.
- Violating the rules outlined above may result in the access account to Portal Morski being removed.